An 8085 microprocessor emulator with C*a*K
8085 Simulator IDE is powerful application that supplies 8085 educators and developers with user-friendly graphical development environment for Windows with integrated simulator (emulator), Basic compiler, assembler, disassembler and debugger for Intel 8085 8-bit microprocessor.
????: Study Temple-All kinds of Study Material An 8085 microprocessor emulator with C*a*K
8085 Simulator IDE main features:
- Simulation interface showing internal processor architecture with interrupts interface,
- Memory editor for extrenal 64K memory,
- I/O ports editor and peripheral devices interface for simulation of I/O instructions,
- Variable simulation rate, simulation statistics and simulation logging with log viewer,
- Breakpoints manager for code debugging with breakpoints support,
- 8085 assembler, interactive assembler editor for beginners, 8085 disassembler,
- 8085 Basic compiler with smart Basic source editor,
- Support for external simulation modules,
- Extensive program options, color themes
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 855x833.